Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little History

The first pieced quilt I made was a Double-Wedding Band. It had over 1700 pieces and my sister helped me to put it all together. We were in college. As if there wasn't enough to do already. Anyhow, I loved making it and decided to purchase a book on Quilting. Since then, I've made two more pieced quilts and am working on a third. My second quilt was a Butterfly quilt I made for my sister. It involved piecing and applique. The third quilt was a Log Cabin for my parents. This year I am working on a Stars and Hearts quilt. It takes time but is so worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jandy, is this your blog? I didn't know you quilted. I LOVE it. I wish I had (or took) more time to quilt. It is so relaxing and there are some beautiful patterns out there.

    ReplyDelete